Proxies Legal for Play?

Pinebox,
As I understand it, proxies are legal for the upcoming organized play season. My question is: Can I slap a Post-it on a same-value card with, say, “Grim Servant O’ Death” written in sharpie across the middle and my smartphone linked to dtdb.co?

In other words, will there be a “norm” for how to handle this? Or is this on the tournament organizer?

Best.

It would be helpful to know if there is going to be a standard for this as I leave Edinburgh tomorrow and will jave no access to a printer before the servitor event in tring the following weekend. Without giving too much away I’m playing a lot of TcaR cards.

Paging @Lapp

1 Like

Proxy PDF was sent out this evening and is the standard to use. Hand written proxies are not acceptable. Confer with the TO, who can contact me if necessary, if there is an issue.

4 Likes

Printed the proxies and they are a little small. If my printer weren’t acting up now (blasted gadget!) I would experiment with different size magnifications…

Also, I am assuming Black and White will be equally acceptable for organized play as Color.

Yes, feel free to denote stud, influence, comtrol as necessary. We had an issue with the Black & White PDF (we did try, gremlins corrupted the file).

Denote = highlight in suitable colors or?

That would be suitable yes. I’ll be contacting the TOs to inform me of any issues.

UPDATE: Pinnacle has a Black & White PDF that denotes Stud, etc, where needed. It is being put out for use. For purposes of this weekend’s events, I’ll keep the 2 TOs updated on how to best address this if it’s not available yet.

1 Like