Question about the retail version of TCAR

Will it have any of the eratta’d cards that were included in the kickstarter?

If not, can those be released as a supplemental pack for those of us who missed out?

1 Like

Yes, they should be in the retail version.

3 Likes

Thank you for the information sir. :+1:

2 Likes

So, any idea when PEG will begin shipping these? They weren’t listed as pre-order, so I thought it was a product in hand situation, but they have had my order listed as processing for a couple weeks now.

Per Pinnacle, after all Kickstarter fulfillment is completed, they will start shipping the regular retail TCaR. This was originally slated for September, but may be sooner, as the previous estimate for fulfillment was August.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information, although it would have been nice to know that from the get go.

I don’t mind pre-ordering, as long as I know I’m preordering. Lol

That’s a good point - the TCaR page definitely used to be very clear on timelines (September release) but that appears to have got lost recently in a page update! Sorry you got caught in this window. :frowning:

1 Like

I received this email from the retailer I had TCaR preordered from the last month or so it was supposed to be the expansion and the trunk. Would anyone here have any information on plans for distribution of TCaR? I thought I had it coming my way for $42 so a bit bummed. Here’s the email:

"Hello,

I have unfortunately been informed by our products team that we are no longer going to be carrying Doomtown: Reloaded - Trunk & There Comes a Reckoning (Preorder). The manufacturer has chosen to no longer release this item. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Additionally, I also apologize for the delay in communication regarding this stock issue as we manually process every email as quickly as we can once we are notified. Your item will be refunded in 1-3 business days. Please let me know if there is anything further I may assist you with and thank you for your understanding and patience."

Hi Ace! Distribution and retail is being handled through Pinnacle Entertainment Group and they are actively working on this with their partners, Studio 2 Publishing. Pine Box Entertainment will continue to develop, update, and maintain new content for Doomtown. As updates come in from Pinnacle we will pass that along to the community. Currently TCaR is available through peginc.com.

Thanks for the response. I did see it on their site, bit more expensive but I’ll keep an eye out.

Thanks again!

1 Like