Reckoning Kickstarter is live!

For people like me that need to fill in their collection, you can do a base pledge, then add on for any expansions you’re missing at a nice discount!

3 Likes

The Kickstarter is here, for those who haven’t found it yet.

3 Likes

Thanks, I guess I should have included the link :smile:

2 Likes

Trying to collect exciting highlights from official comments over on the Kickstarter/Facebook, contributions welcome:

Lapp
@Biomage, absolutely we’ll be doing more with 108 and Eagle Wardens, particularly with catching up on outfit cards more so than dudes.”

Before I click “back” - which I’m going to do - can somebody explain what The Cackler Joker is? Is it just an alternative art Joker? I didn’t see it on Doomtown DB

This is just an alternate art Joker, I think you get two for $6 as a Kickstarter add on. :slight_smile:

Impressed that this continues to trundle along so well! :slight_smile:

The new stretch goals out to $140k (!) have some exciting offerings, pleased to see another potential RPG adventure and more copies of Sun In Yer Eyes (shootout staple that is in lots of decks), Steven Wiles (cheap drifter), It’s Not What You Know (effective, versatile cheatin’ punishment) and Soul Blast (one of my favourite alt art pieces) are always welcome if we reach those heights.

Plus the $140k music option makes me think we should have a thread with “Music to play Doomtown/Deadlands to”, featuring classic Western tracks plus Nate Dogg and Warren G’s Regulate. :wink:

1 Like