Resource: Regional Doomtown Facebook Groups

Howdy fellow Doomies! Far before Pine Box Entertainment, members of the community have discussed ways in which players could be notified of local gatherings and events. While initial plans for a website to develop an event calendar are still being discussed, we wanted to start taking measures to try and find ways in which players can reach out to others locally in their area, as well as post whenever traveling to find if there’s a meetup for any casual games or tournaments. The following is a list of regional Facebook groups we’ve asked the community to help compile. Please respond with your group, or any you are aware of, to help us improve the list, and thus the community!

Halifax, NS: Redirecting...

Des Moines, Iowa: Redirecting...

Southern California: Redirecting...

Chile: Redirecting...

Montreal, QC: Redirecting...

Denmark: Redirecting...

South Carolina: Redirecting...

Oklahoma: Redirecting...

UK: Redirecting...

Poland: Redirecting...

Western Australia: Redirecting...

Osaka, Japan: Redirecting...

Thunder Bay: Redirecting...

NJ & PA: Redirecting...

New England: Redirecting...

6 Likes

East Bay, California Redirecting...

Closest proximity to Gomorra.

3 Likes

Octgn group Redirecting...

2 Likes

Thanks guys and keep em coming! The list will be sorted and placed under the Resources tab on the PBE website.

2 Likes

Sorry, this is a reverse inquiry!

There’s a player looking for Knoxville Doomtown players over on reddit and I think we’ve got several here, link below. :slight_smile:

Apologies for cluttering this thread, this seemed like a natural place to put this…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Doomtown/comments/66cz1i/looking_for_players_in_knoxville_tn/

Knoxville: Redirecting...

Phillipines: Redirecting...

A couple more to add!

1 Like

(Mostly Southeast) Michigan group: Redirecting...

2 Likes

Netherlands:

Thanks for responding for Knoxville. Ive never used reddit so I missed that one.

Sweden: Redirecting...