South Eastern Pennsylvania

Hey folks,
I wanted to reach out and see if there are any other Doomtown players who live in South Eastern, PA, specifically the Chester County area. As much as I enjoy playing with my buddy who introduced me to the game, we only get to play every couple months or longer. I’d really like to play the game on a regular basis. Thanks all!

1 Like

There is a Jenkintown and Reading playgroup, are either of those close to you?

Unfortunately not. I live in West Chester and want to stay within 10-15 miles. Luckily,
I live less than 2 miles from the Games Keep in West Chester so I may try to go there on the open board game night the owner holds every week. Though I prefer to find a more seasoned group to start with so I can get a better hang of the game first.

2 Likes

Feel free to join the discord channel and try some games on octgn/table top simulator if you want to get up to speed. People can help teach there too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there – I go to the Games Keep most Sundays at 2. Technically that time is reserved for X-Wing/Armada/RPGs; however, there’s usually plenty of space. So if you show up with Doomtown, I’d be up for a game or 3. I’ll definitely be there this Sunday (Aug 27th).

BUMP

Meetup : Sunday, August 19th, 2018 at KOP Wegmans!

2 Likes