STREAMING. OCTGN league semi final Khudzlin vs Prodigy, part 1 (?)

Hm, Sunday might be tricky for me, if you guys play after 7 PM GMT it is likely I will be able to do it, otherwise it might be impossible.

Semi-finals between Khudzlin and me scheduled for: 3:30pm Central time, or 7:30 GMT on this Sunday Oct 9th. (GMT+1, which is swiders time, would be 8:30pm and GMT+2 is Khudzlins time at 9:30pm) Double check my times please, @swider and @Khudzlin

It may be short and bloody, or it may be long and bloody… but one thing for sure is that it’ll be bloody!

1 Like

Hi there!

Is the GMT 07:30 or 19:30?

Sounds like PM

Yep, 19:30

Khdzulin vs Prodigy, WD mirror, OCTGN league semi final: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkRBEWC6zqk
Possibly part one :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Nice games. It’s interesting to point out that these games pointed out the weaknesses of both their respective decks. I.e. what happens when the PTPT player stacks a bit too much and cheats in lowball during critical points in the game (something which happened three times for Prodigy), and what happens if the upkeep-heavy deck of Khudzlin doesn’t play enough econ and the opponent has enough time to build-up. Llet’s see who gets the last round.

1 Like

I think that main issue for both players was playing against WD, 2 extra GR and / or not cheating in lowball thanks to home ability is exactly what both of them were missing.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Prodigy starts Henry Moran in the future if he plays mirror match.

I’ll save most of my commentary until after our 3rd game, but let’s just say my deck did not perform how it typically does economy-wise. This is a bad match up for my deck to begin with, so this is very much an uphill battle :slight_smile:

Is this a bad match up for your deck because you play against WD :slight_smile: ? Also, since you started playing the match before WD’s errata you are not going to make it effective for the game three, right?

A small bit because it’s vs WD… the main reason is because its a fast, super aggressive in-your-face deck from turn 1.

WD errata doesn’t go into effect until next week anyway, so since we’re playing this Saturday we don’t even have to think about it. We’ll try to nail down a time by tomorrow.

I run Companhurst anyway, so it wouldn’t change much for me.

Match 3/3 confirmed for tomorrow, same time as the last game… 8:30pm GMT+1 , 2:30pm Central, 9:30pm Khudz time

I had technical difficulties and because of them the game wasn’t recorded from the beginning and apparently the end of the video is missing , so I decided to delete a link to it.

Pr0digy won.