The new mayor of Gomorra, who should it be?

Now that Nicodemus has left his unappointed position as Mayor, I think it’s high time we have ourselves a new mayor in Gomorra. I would like to nominate a being who represents the very ideals all Gomorrans hold to. A creature who will defend this town, and work hard to see it thrive. He would hold the position with all dignity, and not turn this town into a circus of monkeys. I here by cast my vote to nominate our next mayor as,

5 Likes

He gets my vote.

1 Like

Allie Hensman.

She has all the control points.

3 Likes

Nicodemus did a good job. Why not keep it in the family?

1 Like

What this town needs are strong core values.
A candidate who won’t be pushed around.
Someone who would take a bullet for you.
Someone who will fight for the honest ranchers that rebuilt this town!

9 Likes

Hold on, let me get this straight. At this point we have an Ape, a baby, and a mule on the ticket!?!

Oh, also SavageJack, you forgot the obvious slogan for your candidate. Vote For Pedro.

1 Like

As opposed to what?

Now at the risk of alienating some of the voters, I do believe that The Caretaker is an ageless abomination with no familial ties who simply looks like one of the Whateley offspring. He is no more a member of that clan than I am a Clown Carriage.
As for Mr. Outang, while I appreciate the attention he has brought the poorest citizens of our fair town, he has done so with complete disregard for the well being of the saloons he so famously patronizes.

I would like to bring Gomorra out of the lawless war zone it has found itself in. I promise to work alongside Judge Harry Somerset to make a slight modification to our streets and put a paralysis mark on rampant crime.
In these troubling times, with lawlessness and drunkenness tearing our streets apart, only a mayor that stands firm on his beliefs will be able to hold things together.
Vote for Pedro.

7 Likes

Early contender for thread of the year here folks.

Top combination of card mechanics and theme in @SavageJack’s stump speech. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Guess now we have to make a Pedro promo…

5 Likes