The Raven Remedy?

If I cast Remedy as a shootout play, can I still enjoy Raven’s bullet bonus to my shooter at the deed I declared war upon?

Put another way: is Remedy a “burst” or an “emanation”?

It reads to me like it is a “burst” (the bullets part at least…) - it applies it’s effects immediately and is done - meaning that since choosing shooters happens after making shootout plays, the +2 bonus is not retroactively removed. (Compare to The Mixer’s text, which reads like an “emanation” aka continuously-checking-game-state effect, or even the latter text on Remedy pertaining to leaving the shootout.)

Here are the relevant texts:

Raven
Noon, Boot: Choose an in-town deed. Your shooter has +2 bullets during shootouts there. The next time you win a shootout there, or if you control it during Sundown and do not own it, give your dude there a permanent +1 bullets if they do not already have a permanent bullet bonus.

Remedy
Shootout Spirit 7, Boot: Choose a dude. Remove all bullet modifiers from that dude, except from their attached Weapons. That dude cannot leave the shootout via card effects this round.

The Mixer (for comparison)
Shootout: Choose a dude. For the duration of this shootout, that dude ignores all bullet modifiers except from attached goods.

(This is almost similar to another topic involving both Raven and Remedy, but this question wasn’t asked and thus remains…)

Seen and under review by RT!

You are correct.

Remedy hits bonuses in the instant played so the Raven shooter bonus will kick in after shooters are declared.

Mixer constantly checks.

To follow up, the permanent bonus (second part of Raven) would be gone for the shootout, but come back after.