Tombstone Series Applications News

Howdy folks! Just wanted to check in and let everyone know the applications for the next event series will be up right when we get confirmation on TCaR shipping. We at Pine Box are anxiously arriving the long awaited day where there will be new cards in our hands, and we want to make sure all scheduled events occur after everyone has received their shipment. This will ensure those brand new to the game will have an opportunity to play and remove the proxy element we had in the Servitor Series. We look forward to hosting these events and many more that will impact the Deadlands/Doomtown storyline .

5 Likes

I have two events to get on the calendar, so lets light a fire under someone.

2 Likes

I’ve requested the application process to begin after this weekend and we’re looking at a late April start/post Worlds start. Given the news on the latest update, I’d rather have a late Spring/Summer series than not having one until the Fall.

3 Likes

Thanks for doing your best to adjust plans and keep everyone in the loop. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very welcome :slight_smile: May 19 will be the start date for the series; I’ve requested applications begin shortly.

Will go up this Friday pardners :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

waiting in ambush

Link to apply is now live: http://pineboxentertainment.com/opseries/

The errata version of “No Turning Back” has some particularly awesome Tombstone flavoured all-new art. :thumbsup:

Shotgun is a great promo choice too as I often find myself swapping it between decks.

5 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

General Request:

Last series when we ran the league, Tom and I made our own flyer with the dates and details and pictures from choice cards (we chose Stone), and used that to canvas the game stores we hosted at. For this series, is there a way to get a PEG-made “authentic” flyer, or even better, a graphic that stores can post up on their websites or widescreens? Having flyers / graphics would help raise visibility of a game flooded in a market of CCGs and LCGs generally.

I could suggest using the (new) No Turning Back art…

Cheers!

6 Likes

I’m on it :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Flyer will go out to TOs via email on April 29. Applications extended to April 28

5 Likes