Trying to finish off a Classic collection

Hey folks, I’m 20 cards short of a full set of Classic. If anybody out there has any of them they’d be interested in trading, I have a surplus of other Classic cards as well - would love to get some trades going.

ACTIONS
Mercy
No Mas
Takin’ Cover
We’ve Got Hostages

DEEDS
Holme’s Workshop

DUDES
Hangin’ Judge - Drifter
Juliet “Jewel” Sumner - Drifter
Santana Tate - Drifter
Terrormental - Drifter
William Badson - Drifter
Mr Slate (Exp) - Agency

EVENT
Rustlers

GOODS
Eagle Bow
Electrothermic Entropy Projector
Findley’s Quill Pen
Jack’s Left Shooter
Pale Horse
Pandora’s Box
Spirit Pipe

IMPROVEMENT
Gatling Emplacement

1 Like

Unlikely to be a quick thing to happen however I will check when I get a chance.

2 Likes

I really need to do the same (find out which cards I need). If I do so Ill keep a lookout for the cards you need.

1 Like

As above.

But I can likely help

1 Like

Thanks folks!

I have 2 Hangin’ Judge Gabriel I’m willing to trade (I’m guessing you’re referring to Gabriel when you say “Hangin’ Judge”)

Here’s my library: (zipped so it’s a little less hamperable, still a bit broke though) : All mey stuff (I think)

Hey hxe, thanks for this, but it’s the other Hangin’ Judge. There was a “Hangin’ Judge” character in Ashes to Ashes. I actually just tracked one down online in trade a few days ago.

I’m bouncing back in here as Origins is fast approaching. I’m looking forward to playing Reloaded for the first time (and then I can actually make more meaningful contributions to the discussion on reloaded!), and I might see some of you at the old CCG night there. If there are any Classic players heading out to that, perhaps we could arrange some trades to complete collections? My list is somewhat updated for what I’m looking for, and if people have a “need” list, I’ll be glad to go through my Classic collection before Origins.

ACTIONS
Mercy
No Mas
Takin’ Cover

DEEDS
Holme’s Workshop

DUDES
Terrormental - Drifter
William Badson - Drifter

EVENT
Rustlers

GOODS