Two gadgetorium decks, 'Cowboys and clowns', and 'Ranching gone wrong'

I have two decks that I would like to have some review on. I’ve played each a few times. Won some and lost some, but had a really great time with these decks. Let me know what you think. If you want to know what I was thinking, I’ll answer questions if I can.

First;

Cowboys and clowns.

Morgan Gadgetorium (Faith and Fear)

Dude (13)

Deed (15)

Goods (12)

Action (12)

52 cards with printed value (required 52)
Cards up to Frontier Justice

Deck built on DoomtownDB.

This deck runs a very focused 6-9-J. It will lose lowball very frequently. The economy is very strong, with 15 deeds, 12 are unique, and has a potential of 11 CP. The light starting crew is intentional so that you have the GR to buy the deeds and gadgets to defend them turn 1. Specks helps with this tremendously. Ultimate combo, Jen with a HWG, clown car, playing Bobo into a fight, than if she get’s unprepared, Jarret swaps in. I know this deck could really use some horse focused actions, but I love a strong draw structure.

Next is a deck I’ve been very successfull with so far.

ranching gone wrong

Morgan Gadgetorium (Faith and Fear)

Dude (16)

Deed (12)

Goods (14)

Action (10)

52 cards with printed value (required 52)
Cards up to No Turning Back

Deck built on DoomtownDB.

This is a 6-8-K that has a surprisingly strong economy. Aswell almost guarantees a turn one ranch. Point blank + HWG is great, especially with Boldman xp. helping. Play smart, and you can often bait your opponent with those tempting auto feeders. While this deck has 10 actions, you should use the R&D Ranch as often as you can. If it implodes, you have more to play cheaply, and they contribute to the strong 6 value draw structure.

4 Likes

I really like both decks.

The issue I see with the 2. deck is that you have no cheatin’ punishment - if your opponent sees that he’ll definetely be able to cheat freely, giving him a legs up in the shootouts.