Wayward Pines (TV)

All of the trailers for this show made me think of Twin Peaks instantly. So I decided to check it out and I felt the pilot was really strong. M. Night Shyamalan did a great job of direction, and the writers did well to keep me interested through out. I’m really excited to see where this goes. Did anyone else check it out? What are you thoughts?

I’ve read 2/3 of the three books. Not impressed. Nice plot twist but rather cliche nowadays. The writting was sub par. Also, I am not a fast reader, but took me just one night to finish each book.

So, although I didn’t like the books, I will check the series. It might be better on that medium.

Never saw Twin Peaks (IKR?!?!).

I am one of the rare people who actually like all of M. Night Shyamalan’s stuff (except for Avatar ::shiver::slight_smile: so I’m interested to check it out … haven’t yet though.

I have exerted my google-fu and it looks interesting I shall “borrow” a copy this evening.

Also, shame on you @Balder for your lack of TP viewing.

I’m with @Whizzwang on this one @Balder. Check out TP when you get a chance. That series is so good.

It’s on Netflix. I just haven’t gotten around to it.

1 Like

Were there ninjas? Your family were taken hostage by a clan of ninjas and you had to mount a one man rescue attempt and assault their hidden volcano lair?

Or robots? Robots switched your dog for a mechanical hell beast that won’t let you near the TV?

These are the only 2 reasons not to watch something so readily available on netflix.

I will also accept alien abduction and/or sock monsters.

… or a log :wink:

2 Likes

How about a wife who’s probably not terribly interested in watching it with me?

1 Like