Welcome to Deadwood Spoiler Tracker

Let’s start tracking Welcome to Deadwood, the next set in our Doomtown adventure! The set is confirmed to have 56 cards! Names are links to my source (when I can provide it…)

Known Cards

• No Outfits
9 Likes

Top work, well done sourcing information from various sources, including Pinebox’s impromptu Discord voice chat when GenCon would normally have been taking place. :thumbsup:

This is always a great community resource.

2 Likes

The Patreon Shoppe post is now public. Third spoiler (Reggie Mallard) is on the Pine Box Discord.

Updated with Land Purchase, an exciting new card!

2 Likes

Has prompted a lot of discussion over on Facebook and on discord. Pleased to see people excited about a new card! Looking forward to slotting Land purchase in to decks - stays in your structure for shooting consistency alongside magnum rounds and your actions. Need to decide if I will use it to splash in a key key deeds “off value”.

new updates!

Big update! Added some cards that had been posted on Patreon as well, that were missing. Check those out!

2 Likes

Updates!

2 Likes

ok what does Pale Horse do?

edit: 9 hearts, 2 cost, Horse, Cheatin’ Resolution, Boot: Send opposing dude home booted. If your hand is legal, reduce ??? by this dude’s bullet rating.

2 Likes

Another update with the FP from the Thanksgiving article.

2 Likes

This week there will be one spoiler each day. We defer to @LastWalter to keep you all updated :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Updated!

1 Like

Updated.

2 Likes

Updated.

2 Likes

Updated again!

2 Likes