Badge Round-Ups for 2022 / end of 2021 Online Round-Up

Badges for 2022 (Prizes per event TBD)
Any cons that are cancelled due to COVID the Badge will be awarded via a Doomtown Online Event
-Agent (Denver): GenghisCon February 26, 2022
-Ranger (Austin): ChupaCabraCon: May 7, 2022
-Marshal (Indianapolis): GenCon: August 6-7, 2022
-Marshall (Birmingham): UK Games Expo: June 4-5, 2022
-Constable (Philadelphia): PAX Unplugged: TBD

2 Likes

We are also kicking off 2022 with sign ups beginning today for our final 2021 Badge, the Marshall Badge!

This will be the first digital round-up using Weird West Edition cards!

Sign Ups are here and start date will be in January 2022 (pending go time on Doomtown Online updates)

The winner of this event will help influence the first digital perks available on Doomtown Online!

3 Likes

Deck lists are due before Monday when Round 1 begins!

2 Likes

Reminder folks our first Badge event is next weekend on February 26 in Denver at GenghisCon!

1 Like

So, just got an email reminding me that I have a $650 travel credit from the GenCon 2020 that never happened.

two weeks after I booked this year’s GenCon on another airline… oops.

so I am going to run some things through my manager (wife) - and seriously ponder ChupacabraCon or PaxU (which doesn’t have a date yet).

or I guess I could just go hang out with someone.

2 Likes

NOTICE ON THE UK GAMES EXPO BADGE EVENT
For UK Games Expo, this will be Weird West Edition Legal using proxies. Please email us for the PDFs if you were a backer of Weird West Edition!
The entry fee is £6 that goes directly to the convention to cover for them providing space.
We’ll be sending over prize support and Badge for the event!

UKGE:
https://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/events/154-doomtown-marshall-badge-2022/

GENCON:

2 Likes

Sloane .357 takes down the UKGE Marshall Event! Check out the write-up here and play the deck now on Doomtown Online!
https://dtdb.co/en/decklist/3455/old-school-outlaws-ukge-marshall-winner

Next up GenCon and we close out Badge events this year with PAX Unplugged Dec 3!

3 Likes