[DD] Preview: Zachary Deloria

Spoiled in the Podcast Booted Dudes Podcast. Please check it out, it is really good, these guys are doing god’s work.

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! What the hell have they done! You just turned the worst abomination of a deck that I have ever built, and made it better. I didn’t even want to like that deck, and now this.
Combos:

Ballot Counter + Zachary = Pay for any amount of stud bonus you want.
Kicking boots + pistol whip = Huge influence, huge stud, unbooting after sending dudes home booted.

At least they put a restriction on him only working in faction. Could have been extremely powerful in high influence morgan, or him and Avie Cline xp1.

3 Likes

Squee!

Seriously, Wardens get some serious, obvious love. And I don’t mean like, designer bias, I mean, a lot of cards you look at and it’s just obvious when it’s a good card. Very very nice!

Excellent dude that also can change the starting options.
I do agree thou, that it seems almost to easy to build shaman decks - kinda like 4r :wink: But hey, whatever, they are fun to play with and against! :blush:

1 Like

I’m not sure I do know who that is! Looks like an older deputy, possibly someone we haven’t seen yet.

This dude could make me think of some changes in my starting posse !
I play Marcia Black Elk & Jack Smiley with John Radcliffe + Jacqueline for some protection. But with this add I could barely think of adding Enapay and throw John for Zachary for more Shaman, and as much Studiness love.

I like the art and the flavor too. Those Wardens really please me ! My second favorite after the Crusader…hum… sry the Law Dogs faction !

1 Like

Wow that’s a very strong dude! I like it, either as a 9 for your draw structure or a stud starter to follow around Marcia or Enapay. Alternatively, give him a Fancy Hat and Idol of Tlazolteotl for a one-man killing machine (bonus points for Yan Li’s and Mayor’s Office).