Future of Doomtown

I’ve been out of the loop since the Kickstarter finished so I apologize if these questions have already been answered but with the kickstarter set being shipped out in March/April? has PBE said what the future of Doomtown looks like going forward after that? Are we looking at 1-2 sets a year? Will turn around time on future sets be with quicker?

2 Likes

I have a related question.

Let’s say that as a result of the Servitor Series new (or old) players who did not participate in the kickstarter want to “get (back) into” the game, starting with purchasing the There Comes a Reckoning and perhaps a Core set.

To where can I direct such folks?

Howdy folks, I’ll see what I can answer here!

New pledges: For those looking to get back in the game or that missed the Kickstarter. While not all rewards are available, late pledges can be added here:
https://pinnacle.pledgemanager.com/projects/doomtown-reloaded-there-comes-a-reckoning/participate/

There should be an option for add ons for a Core set, which are also still available on the Pinnacle store:
https://www.peginc.com/product-category/doomtown-reloaded/

The future of Doomtown: The next set after ‘There Comes A Reckoning,’ will be ‘Too Tough To Die,’ as an homage to both Tombstone and Doomtown: Reloaded! Details on when the next set will be released and the schedule regarding future releases are forthcoming. We like to get news out as soon as we can pardners, so rest assured as we can provide it and discuss Doomtown’s future with all of you, we will be happy to do so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply Lapp! Also, while I was at Gencon I was able to acquire 3 of the servitors but I am still missing Grimme. Alex told me to find you at Gencon to get him for playing in our game at the Wednesday meetup but I couldn’t find you on Sunday to get one. If I have to wait for the Kickstarter to be sent out I will but I’m figuring the card stock will be different for the Kickstarter ones than for the ones you had at Gencon so if possible I’d like to get one of those. I can also trade stuff if people have an extra grimme to trade?

I’ll see what we can do :slight_smile: