GenCon Gatherings Today

Beer at the Bike Rally this evening:
-Tyxarglenak: dry cider with citra hops
-Welcome to Tombstone: British pub ale bittered with dandelions and EKG hops
-Ace in the Hole: sorachi ace single hopped IPA

Come find PBE on the 2nd Floor lounge of Hyatt Recency 7pm or at Kilroys at 3pm for games and promos!

201 S Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46225

Address for Kilroys

Here’s hoping I get to leave soon!

Where in the Hyatt?

1st floor!!!

I can’t see the Facebook comments (still don’t have a login…) but hoping the two comments already have helped this guy out:

If not I can help with a LD deck and/or sleeves. :slight_smile:

Popping in to say that those who are interested in participating in the Evil is a Choice tournament, but can’t find the time to make a brand new deck, are free to borrow a deck for the tourney. Got one left.

That is, if you like Quatermans and Mechanical Horses…

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing what decks people come up with for the Evil is a Choice event :smiling_imp:

If I wasn’t running Grimme, I’d be playing x4 muggings. I think Grimme and Hellstromme will be popular.

3 Likes

Top foresight from the day’s champion here, good call! Unprepared and mugging looked really strong where I saw them used today due to the spell and gadget rich environment.

1 Like

Where and when can I meet you guys tomorrow?

Some Doomtown folk will be at hall c I think on Sunday, perhaps red tables 17-24 again? Not sure if t4 location has moved.

I’ll be at Arkham horror event at 9am.

I stayed a bit after the event, but I couldn’t find you (not knowing what the other looks like didn’t help…)

Dammit, sorry to miss you. :frowning: easier next time as i’ll update this thread when I get back to the uk to identify myself in the pinebox photos from gencon.