Gomorra Gazette Live! 7/5 6PM Central!

That’s right! We’re going live, uncut, unfiltered, and progressively drunk. We’ll be streaming to twitch, discussing all sorts of fun DTR related things, and our GenCon Plans. It’s the first episode of our new monthly format. An interactive stream, where the viewers can weigh in and contribute to the discussion! So we’re gonna start off by asking - what do you want to hear us talk about?

2 Likes

How succesful you found the season 1 OCTGN event to be - what worked, what didn’t - what are the plans for the future

2 Likes

I second this motion. I believe that OCTGN play is vital for the development of the greater meta and for the general future of Doomtown, and suggest that the community think of ways to revitalize it.

1 Like

Oh I have a ton to say about the OCTGN event. :smiley: what else interests ya’ll.

Also I’d love to know what @db0 the rest of the design team thought of it.

1 Like

Ah great idea! Could the discussion be recorded for those of us that have to miss it?

1 Like

The plan is to take the audio from each of these and strip it down into an easy to digest podcast. As well as a rotating schedule to hit viewers in different time zones. We’re testing it out this weekend, we’re hoping to make it our new format.

1 Like

We’re getting ready to go live later this afternoon. Last chance to make suggestions!

It’s kinda difficult to hear everyone but Alex. For a non-native speaker, that makes it quite difficult to follow the conversation.

Where could we watch this video :slight_smile: pls ?

Click on the link above, then on a joker avatar or “gomorra gazette” next to it, then when you are browsing profile chose past broadcasts, and it is first video there. BTW I tried to post direct link to my videos and for some reason it didn’t work, I think the best way is to post a link to your twitch profile page, and then just update a topic here informing about new video.