... It's who you know + bullet bonuses

If “…It’s who you know” is played to call out Sister Mary Gideon, will she get any bonuses from her trait, or from playing holy roller

I will say no. Because your bullets are going to come from influence not actual bullets. When the forum get back up I will edit this.
…It’s Who You Know

The dudes’ influence is only used to determine the number of cards drawn when building your draw hand. Effects that play off bullets (e.g. Shotgun) still use the dude’s bullet rating.

1 Like

She will get bullet bonus, but you still use her influence to determine how many cards you draw. For cards effects that depend on bullet rating, bullets not an influence is important.

That’s what I thought. Was playing a lilly bomb, and this came up. I didn’t want to be a jerk about it, but it was going to be a major part of how I would engage a Evanor wielding Sister Mary Gideon at the Tax Office.

If you have shotguns or a Legendary Holster, it’s a great way to call out a dude and hit them with the weapon. Since you still retain your bullets, your shotgun is still useful. You’ll just draw cards based on influence if you get that far in the fight.