Morgan - are we more than just the slide faction?

Yep, but i see a better first turns with the morgan outfit ability… so yes, is an obsession :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would love to see another (maybe 2) Morgan Hucksters to support Lillian rather than relying on ‘bland’ drifters or out-of-faction.

Where do we see Morgan Horses at the moment, considering horses are slightly overcosted overall?

My friend runs a Morgan horse deck in our weekly multiplayer games, and usually does quite well. We’ve learned to hate Jon Longstride on a Mustang. He relies on superior mobility to win, but isn’t running a strong draw structure so prefers to avoid shootouts til later in the game when he’s got Lane Healey sat in Charlie’s Place with a shotgun and a pinto.

He’s currently experimenting with Blessed in combination with horses, using Lay On Hands and Walk the Path.

It’s worth noting that due to the weak draw structure, his deck doesn’t fare so well in one-on-one games. A more aggressive variant with a tighter draw structure would be interesting to see

1 Like

Actually I think Morgan shines more in multiplayer, IF they don’t get stomped early