Servo Scarpa Ability + Using His Attached Stiletto

Proustibat — 12/16/2022 4:04 PM Can I use Stiletto if the challenge is initiated by Servo Scarpa from an adjacent location ? The Stiletto is attached to Servo.

CroyLCM — 12/16/2022 4:12 PM also conceptually, how do you issue a challenge before there is even a person you are issuing to you don’t just yell at the sky So for now I am going to say yes and will make a note - this one is super good, works like this - the challenge should be considered issued AFTER there is a target and BEFORE they choose to accept or refuse, meaning conceptually, you need to have a person you can conceivably issue a challenge to this means you move “when” you target. and the stilletto, currently, triggers to “after” targetting so you arrive just in time to shank them

Proustibat — 12/16/2022 4:16 PM Thanks ! I was thinking the same but the question was a hot topic in my playgroup.

CroyLCM — 12/16/2022 4:16 PM that was fun to work out - note that stiletto at least is going to get an update so this is based on the current live version

_Answered in Discord: Discord

Revisiting since the cards affected have updated text. Servo’s passive will resolve fully, moving Servo to the city location where the challenge will take place. The player with a Stiletto, will still have the option to take a reaction to the triggering condition, “When a challenge is issued at this location…”.