Tracking Tokens

Job action cards stay out until fully resolved. But other card effects that last for the duration of a phase (noon or shootout) are immediately discarded (and possibly reshuffled, etc) before their effects expire. I have seen tokens to track these state changes for:

Unprepared
Pinned Down
Consecration

So, the point of this thread is to brainstorm additional effects which might be considered token-worthy. Off the top of my head:

Bad Company
Hidin’ in the Shadows
Shiny Things

What else might be useful?

3 Likes

Full Moon Brotherhood, Forget, Raven and Stone

Sanitorium.
Regulators.
Christine Perfect.

There are so many effects that are easily forgotten in this game. Im actually intending to use my old warmachine dry erase tokens becauss you can just write the effect name on them when needed.

1 Like

This might be a good way around this. If we just make a generic DT-themed token (or maybe a loose ‘genre’ token like Zac Seldon made), people can pre-mark them based on their decks.

We plan on debuting the first token fit for sale at PAX Unplugged based on player responses from the bottle caps at GenCon. Including a few blank ones to write in your own affect is an excellent idea!

3 Likes

Given that the choice of who your shooter is is becoming more and more controversial given the increasing number of effects that interact with this formerly-mathematically-evident “choice,” may I humbly propose:

Shooter Tokens!

…Perhaps with the Crack Shot > Point Blank art?..

2 Likes

I will totally grab some of these. I’ve also placed an order with MeepleSource which does fantastic premium resources for board games. I’ve grabbed some of the bullet tokens, cowboy hat tokens, revolver tokens, and a bunch of their stone tokens for Ghost Rock. Useful in both DT:R and for my continual plays of Classic.

1 Like

I can confirm we are working on both card specific tokens (15) and more generic tokens for modifiers. Thank you everyone for the suggestions, they’ve all been included :slight_smile:

2 Likes