Worlds Card Spoilers!

For the non-Facebookers, here’s the cards spoiled at Worlds!

2 Likes

1 Like

So knights can’t protect you from curse of failure right ?

That’s right about the Knights Chausable, the attaching of the condition happens after the attachments are discarded.

I like some of these previews and really dislike others but I guess I should wait and play with them before I start saying the sky is falling I think all of the 4th ring stuff seems really strong and curse of failure is ( in my humble opinion) a unchecked trip to crazy town .

Thanks for the frank opinion. Playtest will be monitoring feedback from both social play and tournaments and social play as normal, so please let us know what is/isn’t working. :slight_smile:

Curse of Failure is an interesting one - I agree it’s strong and I’ll be monitoring its impact. There are circumstances in which it can be more helpful thank Kidnappin’ (avoids extra bounty, doesn’t check bullets) and others where its worse (dude can stick around, or opponent can even try to play around your job by keeping the cursed dudes around! A slide deck with high income can pull this off for example, shutting off the very job you need to hurt slide).

I’m interested in seeing what cards like Virginia Ann Earp do to the meta, as she’s an easy to accommodate drifter that helps against hand rank manipulation, a strategy many players dislike.

I really like Virginia , kinda want Geronimo ability to be repeatable and he gets a control point each time he burns something down ( only until end of turn of course ) but that is a lot to ask for only 5 ghost . Are the cards from the name a card tournaments going to be in to Tough to die ?

1 Like

I think most of the Name a Card prizes are in TCaR. Is there a particular name you’d like me to check on? :slight_smile:

Glad to see a fellow Virginia fan, and your Geronimo sketch would have been neat in following Chief Steven Seven Eagles example by being a K Shaman that generates CP. Maybe we’ll see an experienced version once day? :slight_smile: Would like to see EW and 108 get some experienced dudes.

Fairly sure given the time frames involved 2T2D won’t have the name-a-cards from the upcoming tournaments.

1 Like

While I agree that the spoiled 4R stuff is pretty cool, we still need to see a lot of other faction dudes. I really like Geronimo! A fair priced 2 stud with influence for the Eagles at last, hehe. But guess this will always depend on personal preferences :wink:

Curse of Failure will definitely give value 9 some serious looks from now on, but no more then 7 and kidnappin’, I’d think? I do believe Pinned Down and Grim Servant of Death might see more playtime on 7 though.

I like the Rowdy keyword and I hope exp eagle wardens as well and I would love for Deloria and Lewis experienced and have their abilities interact with the Rowdy keyword .

2 Likes