@nxt2ArchStanton wanted some help giving his fantasy football team some DTR Flava. So, that got me thinkin' about Janky decks that fly on a concept more than a solid backbone of real strategy. I've been trying to get the Fabulous Mr. Miss into my 4R decks and he just never quite makes the cut. So why not build a deck around him?
Mr. Miss' Fabulous 69ers.
This has sorta been suggested before:
But, I'm going one step further. I DARE y'all to have the chutzpah, the unmitigated gall to come up with the JANKIEST deck of 'em all. The rules:
- This runs through sometime Monday evening 8/31
- Likes and comments can't hurt, but my fiat is final
- Deck has to be legal (52 cards/jokers, no more than 4x of a suit/value etc.)
- Some actual concept of win condition/play style (e.g. shooters 2 or 3 key values, lose to win, DnD, bicycle, etc.)
- Deck build embodies name/theme/concept
- HAVE FUN!
Oh, and @RichCarter - the answer is NOT "All of 'em"
I will put up a Gencon Hoosier Hostility wooden lowball/dealer token - shipped worldwide (but I take no responsibility once it leaves USPS hands):