A Trail of Bodies - Marshal 2015

So rumour has it that Steven bit the bullet.

Ciao!

Unlike Elmore I’ll miss Steven. I loved how in the game he seemed to come out of nowhere, save you only to ride towards the sunset whistling.

1 Like

He will still save your games, and still will not appear in fiction. Not big deal.

1 Like

But unlike most of the characters listed, I liked him and wanted him to survive.

1 Like

Yeah - perhaps. Or they might ban him :smiley:

Naw, they don’t do that, that would get too messy too quick.

Now, when they eventually reset the environment, which probably won’t happen for quite a while, they usually don’t reprint dead dudes. At least that’s how Classic handled it, more or less.

They can reprint the same dude (stats and abilities) with a different name.

“I’m not sure where I’ve seen this Weven Stiles character before, but he looks mighty familiar…”

3 Likes

Have they said anything about what the final prize is?

Bobo bit the bullet too.

Steven was a 3 Stud
Ramiro was a 3 Stud
Bobo used to be a 2/3 Stud
Angelica was a 2 Stud

I can sense a pattern

You mean absent of any major story concerns, people are just offing dudes based on how they dislike going against them?

Sounds about right.

2 Likes

Looks like Sloane isn’t doing too well …

care to elaborate? We’ve seen them lose Angela so far, while 2 dfiters and 1 fourth ring dude have dropped. The final 4 offing a bunch of Sloaners?

Don’t mean to double post, but updating with information. From Twitter:

Qualifier 1 - Elmore Rhine killed
Qualifier 2 - Angelica & Steven killed (a tie perhaps?)
Qualifier 3 - Ramiro Mendoza killed
Qualifier 4 - Bobo killed

By now the semi finals should be getting down to determine the final 4, though the event info says the ‘fifth and final event’ will determine the next 4 killed. Not sure if they mean the semi finals or the finals tomorrow? >>

Any word on what, if any, story prize the champion gets? From the AEG board, looks like they’re getting a very nice hand made chest for deck storage, with a sheriff’s badge and a msyterious leather satchel.

I think the biggest loss card wise is Mendoza.
I can imagine an experienced version of any of the others could potentially be anything, but I think an experienced Mendoza could have been an interesting card…

3 Likes

No updates? Twitter seems quiet. The finals must be over by now

Andreas, Makaio, Arvid, and Slade are the final deaths.

1 Like

Ouch, Sloane really did take a beating. And Morgan took the fewest casualities, surprise! Sad to see the butcher was their only casualty, about the only dude I wanted to see live XD

So was there no prize for the championship, just the 4 final deaths?

There was a ton of promos and a custom deck box. The fourth ring won against fourth ring allot of marks were played.

1 Like

oh I meant story prize ^^; They displayed the deck box on the AEG forum, along with the marshal’s badge and a leather satchel.

any juicy promos we haven’t seen?