Nightmare at Noon

Is it Warren Oates from one of his westerns and Alan Ladd as Shane?

My first thought was these two

Nope and nope … but Doomdog is closer.

Wild Wild West (1999) starring Will Smith and Kevin Kline. The two best hired guns in the West must save President Grant from the clutches of a 19th century inventor-villain.

How about them?

Shane & Graves: True Detective, Season 11.

Nope, nope, and nope.

Teehee.

Since they’re dudes who synergise with mad science weapons, and I was close last time with some comedy movie cops, I wonder if this scene is closer to the mark…

1 Like

Haha looks like he failed 2 or 3 pulls there :wink:

Nope!

Hint: It’s connected to a Young Guns reference.

So the AEG website mentions that this expansion comes out August 3rd, which is 5 weeks after the last release.
My Doomtown supplier says that the release date he has been given is August 10th, which is 6 weeks after the last release.

I thought it was odd that NaN was coming out 5 weeks after NTB, as the releases have been pretty consistently 6 weeks apart.
Is the website inaccurate, or does my supplier just not have regular access to this expansion? His access has been dead on in the past.

I’d like to know because there’s a Sherrif event in Montreal on the 8th I plan to attend and I want to know if the new cards are legal/available.

AEG tends to rush their releases to coincide with GenCon, thus the week of difference. I’m afraid I can’t tell wich one is the real release date your distributor works with…

Judging by the number of cards already spoiled I guess it will release 3rd of august. At least I really hope so.

My distributor tends to get the cards early. No Turning Back for example was also scheduled for a Monday release and I got it the friday before, so maybe we will know more in the next 2 days when I get the confirmation that it has been shipped.

1 Like

Hmm, perhaps GenCon has accelerated the release state-side but not necessarily for international shipments.

I know most of you play online via octgn but for those that are still playing with real cards, are there any news regarding the release date for nightmare at noon? Some sites apparently say 10th, Amazon says 20th.

Most people on official fb group say it is 10th for their local retailers , in UK we usually get cards around a week after official street date.

Ok so the German distributor has it in stock apparently. I guess my local game store should get it tomorrow or thursday.

2 Likes

So what is it then?

I believe AEG pushed it to the 10th for legality purposes. So it’s valid for any tournament the 11th and later. Locally I’m being told the 10th.

I got mine yesterday